The 5 Best Sciatica Office Chairs Reviewed 2019
Sciatica is an increasingly common problem for cubicle workers. Working in a modern office building calls for hours of sitting and working at a computer. Companies are only just now becoming aware of the link between back and sciatica pain and poorly-made office chairs.
If you are struggling at work with back and neck pain, shooting pains that travel from your lower back to your feet, or numbness in your legs and feet, you likely are not sitting in the right office chair. Thankfully, if you are willing to do some research, you can find a chair that is made specifically to help alleviate your sciatica pain.
Best Sciatica Office Chairs
While a high-quality chair might seem like it is helping with your back pain, there are many chairs on the market that are actually designed to help your back heal as well as preventing further injury. Many companies are willing to work with their employees to find the right office chair to help them to be happy and healthy so shopping around for the best office chair for sciatica is totally worth doing.
- Modway Mesh Office Chair: This chair is designed for superior lower back support and is made to support users up to 330 lbs. The seat padding is thick and is designed to cup your buttocks so that you will not slide around while using the chair. This is a great choice that is versatile and offers many height and weight users the best support.
- Berlaman Office Chair: This chair has built-in lumbar support that can be adjusted to fit any height user. The tilt mechanism locks for users that need added rigidity to prevent twisting in their seat while using the chair. Another great benefit of this chair is that the arms flip up for users who struggle with arm rests getting in their way.
- VANBOW Leather Office Chair: This chair is designed to be the most comfortable office chair on the market for any user. The chair adjusts in many ways, making it possible for it to provide support to nearly any user, no matter what their needs. Complete with a waterfall back and side bolster support, this chair is one of the best office chairs for sciatica for 2019.
- Modway Edge Office Chair: This chair is a beautiful as it is functional. It comes with one of the most comfortable seats on the market that is designed to conform to your body and free your legs so you can set your feet flat on the floor.
- Essentials Mesh Back Office Chair: This great chair offers a full mesh back with built in adjustable lumbar support. It is great for those who are looking for lumbar support and a waterfall seat without lots of padding and stuffing on the sides or back of the chair. This is a great chair for a shorter user as it is rated for a slightly lower max weight.
Remember that you spend eight to ten hours of your day in your office and that most of that time is spent sitting. Buying a cheap office chair will likely just result in painful back issues that can develop into sciatica. If you already are treating sciatica, it simply will not heal if you are sitting in a low-quality chair with poor lumbar support. Make sure that you put your health first and get one of the best office chairs for sciatica to keep you health and happy at work.