Dynamics 365 functions as a team of ERP and CRM applications that support organizations of all sizes. It is primarily a common choice for large corporations since it has a ton of fascinating features and sophisticated capabilities. For instance, it aids in planning resources, analyzing data, and managing customers.
You can use Dynamics 365 without purchasing all the glitzy features. It helps you save money since you only pay for what you genuinely need. It is also less expensive since it integrates the expense of several project management, sales, and marketing technologies.
But that’s not even the best part! The key benefit is that you can modify it to exactly suit your company’s needs. Hence, Dynamics 365 can be just what you’re searching for if you want to develop a solid customer relationship system.
Although Dynamics 365 has a number of related products, the following options are commonly used for building a strong framework for customer relationship management.
- Dynamics 365 Sales
This technology helps sales teams manage leads, prospects, and customer contacts efficiently over the course of the sales process. It enables jobs interacting with customers to increase lead conversion rates and close more sales.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
Businesses may use this service to pinpoint their target market, filter leads, track return on investment (ROI), and develop effective marketing campaigns. It makes it possible to plan engaging customer experiences and build enduring relationships with customers.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
This solution increases agents’ efficiency and makes it easier to provide outstanding customer service. It has capabilities, including case management, SLA tracking, and self-service portals to improve customer satisfaction and simplify operations.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
This system offers insightful data on consumer behaviour and sales results. It supports data-driven decision-making by providing powerful analytics and business intelligence tools, like built-in statistics and personalized dashboards.
Now, let’s take a look at the features and advantages of all these Dynamics 365 packages in further detail.
Businesses can consider Dynamics 365 a helpful assistant to be by their side throughout the sales process. It has you covered, from finding potential clients to closing deals. With its advanced features, you will have all the information you need to make smart sales right at your fingertips, enabling salespeople to work better and faster.
Dynamics 365 Sales can help you save a hefty amount of money, as, according to a report from Forrester, businesses that use 365 Sales have saved over a whopping $4 million by not having to pay for outmoded CRM systems.
But that’s not it – the research also reported a $2.9 million increase in sales volume and $2.5 million worth of improvement in seller productivity. Additionally, the serviced firms saw a 30% boost in data work productivity thanks to Dynamics 365 Sales. With the new software, sales managers save an average of 127 hours annually.
Main Features and Skills:
- Contextual insights, suggested next-best actions, and automated process stages are all part of insights-based sales acceleration.
- Comprehensive activity monitoring and sophisticated analytics tools make reliable sales forecasting possible.
- The full picture of the consumer experience. Different touchpoints and deal phases are seen from a 360-degree perspective of all customer interactions and nurturing activities.
- Smart process automation. Establish adaptable business rules that direct users toward the organization’s best practices while they carry out regular sales duties.
- Connections to further Microsoft products. Exposes all Office 365 conversations, appointments, and tasks. With Power Platform, you may develop new apps or provide customer service insights from a specific software module.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service may provide learner support operations through job consolidation, innovative request navigation, and enhanced performance analytics. Customer service representatives can easily handle help inquiries across channels, platforms, and devices with D365 Customer Service without changing screens.
Support function performance can also be improved with incorporated tools for managing cases, SLAs, and entitlements, flexible process automation, and conversational AI technologies (chatbots and virtual agents). With Dynamics 365 Customer Service, businesses can retain a happy, productive staff while consistently exceeding customer expectations at every point of contact.
Main Features and Skills:
- Get everything you need in one convenient workspace designed for agents, with an easy-to-use interface, a record of past conversations, and essential tools.
- Use AI assistants right within the system to quickly find information, get helpful suggestions, and benefit from intelligent auto-suggestions.
- Stay organized with task lists while prioritizing what needs to be done and following corporate rules and policies to guide your actions.
- Manage cases more efficiently with smart automation and a complete view of customer interactions, making it easier to track their journeys.
- Speed up query management, escalation, and resolution times with a smart ticket routing engine that optimizes the whole process.
Dynamics 365 Marketing advances managing customer experiences by bringing powerful automation and generative AI technologies. Businesses can create customized advertising campaigns at scale with D365 Marketing to interact with consumers in real-time across numerous touchpoints and provide a comprehensive customer experience, working together with other departments.
Among other products, D365 Marketing connects seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, and Microsoft Teams, enabling teams to communicate efficiently at every step of the customer experience.
Main Features and Skills:
- The built-in builder makes it simple to create complex client journeys and lets you see realistic routes based on typical customer processes.
- At each customer journey point, automate interactions across well-known channels like email, SMS, and social media.
- Utilize intelligent frequency capping to limit the frequency of communications to avoid bombarding clients with too many notifications.
- Designing and saving templates for various marketing channels and campaign types can save you time and effort. You can then work with others to change the templates in real-time.
- Utilize the latest AI-generated technologies to generate dynamic campaign content, resulting in consistently new and exciting material.
- You can maximize your marketing efforts by planning A/B testing and other experiments to improve various customer journey segments and utilizing in-depth analytics to track outcomes.
- Utilize Power BI dashboards or other analytics tools included with the system to monitor all marketing data and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is a comparable tool often used by large businesses to personalize their marketing campaigns. To get a birds-eye perspective of the customer base, this customer data platform (CDP) aids in bringing differing information from many sources together. Slice and dissect the information at hand to find potential remarketing segments, similar customer profiles, and new target audiences.
When analyzing transactional, behavioral, and demographic data sources, D365 Customer Insights uses AI to produce insightful reports that Sales and Marketing professionals can use to create persuading, one-on-one customer experiences.
Main Features and Skills:
- Safely gather and store customer data from various sources, ensuring the security of aggregated information.
- Enhance customer profiles by combining internal and external data, such as third-party data providers.
- Gain valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences in real-time by utilizing integration with Microsoft products, custom data science models, and third-party tools.
The Dynamics 365 package offers a wide variety of solutions to handle crucial facets of customer relationship management, sales, marketing, and customer care. Businesses can effectively manage leads and accelerate revenue growth with Dynamics 365 Sales.
Target audiences may be found, and tailored campaigns can be made using Dynamics 365 Marketing. Dynamics 365 Customer Service may be used to improve customer happiness and streamline support operations.
Additionally, organizations may use the data-based insights from Dynamics 365 Customer Insights to make wise strategic decisions. Businesses may streamline their operations, provide exceptional client experiences, and experience sustainable development and success over the long term by utilizing the potential of these technologies.
Partnering with a reputed IT provider may be very advantageous for companies trying to install and utilize the potential of Dynamics 365. Leading provider of software engineering services, Edvantis (https://www.edvantis.com), focuses on providing cutting-edge solutions and supporting companies as they undergo digital transformation. Edvantis can assist businesses in utilizing the full potential of Dynamics 365 and advancing their business via their knowledge and collaborative approach.