Mice are something we use every single day in our increasingly computerised world, so it makes sense to have the most ergonomic fit to your hand. To avoid carpal tunnel, ergonomic mice are the way forward. There is also an option for the travel-conscious user here, so you’re bound to come across the perfect mouse for you.
If you are looking for a mouse that will improve your productivity at work then I’d recommend the Logitech Master MX2, quite a mouthful I know but this mouse can definitely make a big difference to your workflow.
Firstly it has 5 buttons that can each be customized for various uses, I like to have an enter and delete key on the side as well as a button that allows me to copy and paste without using the keyboard.
Another benefit of this mouse is that you can use it across multiple computers and laptops, so switching workstations is a breeze.
The mouse is extremely ergonomic, wireless and charges from a USB. Another useful feature for the creatives out there is the horizontal scroll in addition to the usual vertical scroll wheel.
Swiftpoint’s pen grip mouse the ProPoint GT is:
- Ultimate business and travel mouse
- Ergonomic pen-grip design – The most comfortable mouse on the market.
- Works on an iPad – Use your iPad to remote into a Mac or PC with full mouse control.
- In-air presenter – Control your presentation. Use hand gestures to draw on screen.
- Power users & designers – Word or Excel, Photoshop or CAD – the world’s only mouse with tilt gestures for scrolling, zooming and rotating.
I love this mouse. I am a fan of thumbwheels and they are hard to find. This one is really nice and works well. I love the dongle and it really is plug and play. Battery life is excellent, there is even a slot inside the battery case to house the dongle when not in use so it won’t get lost.